Join the team!
We are looking for a research technician to support lab management and protein purification!
- University degree in biochemistry or related field
- Knowledge of various protein separation and purification techniques, includingIMAC, IEX, SE chromatography and gel electrophoresis
- Proven experience in molecular biology techniques such as PCR, cloning andrecombinant protein production in E. coli and insect cell expression systems ismandatory
- Excellent command of English (working language)
- Proactive personality and solution-oriented approach
- Strong organizational skills and reliability
Find more information about the position here.
To submit your application, please e-mail: email@example.com
We are hiring postdocs! If you are a biochemist or biophysicists who wants to combine in vitro reconstitution with quantitative microscopy to study the bacterial cytoskeleton or small GTPase signaling, send an email to Martin .
We have several exciting projects to work on either related to FtsZ and the bacterial cell division machinery or the reconstitution of biochemical circuits underlying activation of small GTPases.
The working language is English; knowledge of German language is not necessary.
All applicants should email a description of their research interests, a CV and the names of three potential references.
Interested PhD student candidates should apply to the IST Austria Graduate school.
In exceptional cases it’s possible to start any time of the year as a scientific intern and join the program later. Applicants should have a M.Sc. degree in biological sciences with an excellent academic record.
Master students & student interns
Students interested in doing an internship should contact Martin directly.
Even though IST Austria does not award Master degrees itself, it is possible to do an experimental project here.